The “bike kitchen” in Jönköping is a social meeting place where you learn to fix bikes with help from our volunteers. Everyone is welcome, including new and experienced cyclists, young and old. We are a platform for projects and activities related to cycling and bikes. We take care of homeless and abandoned and with your help give them a new home. Of course you can fix your own bike here as well, we have tools and workspace and a lot of bike parts that you can use.
Our four pillars are:
- Raise the profile for bikes and cycling
- Increase the reuse of bikes and bike parts
- Improve general health and our environment
- See more girls and women involved in fixing bikes
Become a member
You can be a member for 100 SEK/year and choose 1 bike which you can fix. You don’t need to a member to fix your own bike here but we would love you to become one!
- You can choose a bike to fix which then becomes yours
- You support one of Jönköpings’s coolest places and a sustainable society
- You become a part of community where you can learn more about how to fix bikes
You can pay by cash or swish: 123 4513 420
We also need to know your: Name, email och phonenumber.